Oxy Rock & Waterfall Cleaner is a great fish safe algae remover. Apply to any algae coated surface to literally burn the algae right off. Some entire ponds can be cleaned with a simple garden hose and this powered!
Directions for Use
Allow 48 hours between consecutive applications
Avoid contact with plant leaves
Product may cause short term spikes in pH levels, check pH before applying
- Application (Spot Treating): Apply approximately 1 lb. of powder for every 300-400 square feet to problem areas, such as rocks and waterfalls.
- For waterfalls and streams: Turn the pump off and apply light layer of product. Wait 10-20 minutes before turning pump back on.
- Application (Heavy Dose): Apply 3-4 oz. per 1000 gallons of pond water every 2-4 weeks or as needed.
- Application (Light Dose): Apply 1-2 oz. per 1000 gallons of pond water every 2-4 weeks or as needed.
- Application (Larger Ponds): Treat no more than 1/3 of pond at a time. Apply 12 to 15 lbs. per acre-foot of water. Double dosage for problem areas may be used
Effective, powerful oxygen based cleaner for small ponds to large lakes
Quickly cleans rocks, waterfalls, fountains, plant pots and statuary
Lifts debris to surface where it can be removed
Maintains a healthy, balanced ecosystem and reduces pond maintenance
Safe for use around fish, plants and pets