16oz treats 4,500gallons
32oz treats 9,000gallons
Better than salt, safe with plants! This broad spectrum fish treatment is great at treating 99% of koi problems. For the other 1% it would be Prazi (Safe to mix these two for 100% parasite elimination)
EFFECTIVELY TREATS: ICH, COSTIA, TRICHODINA, CHILODONELLA, OODINIUM, and Fungal Infections
DIRECTIONS: Treat 3 times over 3 days. Ensure accurate measurements, this is a hardcore medication and can cause die offs.
USAGE: When your favorite fish is acting up, typically early spring, and late fall. The drastic fluctuations in water temperatures weaken the immune system allowing access for parasites or fungus.